Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Baby queens of noise

  1. #1
    Inactive Member raintown boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2005
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope you don't mind me starting this new post Gus, but I can't contain myself. On the 21st of May I turned 48; on Thursday 22nd May I became a daddy to two little girls (with incredible vocal cords) called Freya and Silvia. I know I've left it late in life, but it has been worth waiting for. I'll keep this short because I've been boring my friends senseless telling them every detail about the birth and the girls - and not forgetting my wonderful wife, Katrina. However, I'd like to share a couple of photos with you all, except that I don't know how to put them in my post. Can you help me out, Gus?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    raintown boy! Congrats to you and your wife!!!
    What? You didn't want to name them Cherie & Marie??! The vocal chords would have fit them perfectly!

    I bet you are having a blast with them, not to mention TIRED, but it is all good! As far as posting pix, you can always go on www.photobucket.com and put the pix on there and then post on here as a link to the pix or they could show up in the body of your post.

    My best to you and your precious family!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sheri
    PS: Is mama in her 40's as well? you GO!!

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Awesome (times two) Paul! That is GRRREAT news!
    You must be beside yourself with excitement!
    I am so happy for Katrina and YOU, my friend!

    Like RockinSheri said, you could sign up with photobucket. Some of us have been having trouble with photobucket images though, using the mark-up language here, but if you use the html coding it works fine.

    It's not that hard but maybe you would like to learn that stuff later. If so, just send me your images, via email, and I'll gladly post them for you!

    Happy birthday POPs!
    Wishing you ALL the best!
    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tim52160's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Hilarious! Guess when MY birthday was and HOW old I am ? lol and congrats on fatherhood!

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Better late than never. Happy belated birthday Paul AND Tim!
    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] icon party
    Gus

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size="4">Just in from Scotland!</font>
    Introducing the little Queens Of Noise and their Proud Papa!
    freya
    Freya
    silvia
    Silvia
    proud papa
    Proud Papa

    There you go Paul! Those are some beautiful daughters you've got there dude!
    And you?!?! Are you sure you're 48???

    Wishing you and yours, all the happiness in the world, my friend.
    Keep us updated, when you have time!
    Here is a rose for Katrina! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    More later!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #7
    Inactive Member raintown boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2005
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so much for posting the photos for me Gus. What would we all do without you? Concerning my age - apart from it being a particularly complimentary photo, I'm lucky to come from a family that tends to look younger than its years (though it was a pain when I was younger and wanted to look older - I got asked for i.d. for a long, long time). And a full head of hair (thank you, genes) helps a lot.

    As for your question, Sheri, concerning my wife's age. I wouldn't be so ungallant as to give it away, but I can say that she is still in her thirties. And doing a brilliant job after a very taxing pregnancy. We guys have it so-o-o-o lucky.

    I have to get back to the hospital now. Nappies to be changed, and babies to be bathed. Speak to you all soon.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww---------------!!

    What ANGELS!!

    Gimme gimme gimme!! (2 more!)

    ENJOY!

    Sheri

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    What BEAUTIFUL baby girls!
    Congrat's to you Raintown!
    xx,
    Cherie

  10. #10
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aw! such beautiful babies almost makes me want more congrats to ya raintown boy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic